Matthew's process for helping clients
I use Counselling to assess the issue. This then allows me to establish where the issue originated from, understand why it exists and identify the factors enabling it to continue. This process enables you to get a better understanding of your behaviour and allows me to form a therapy strategy to change this behaviour and achieve your goal.
I then usually use Hypnotherapy to promote this change.
From the Counselling, I can then tailor the suggestions under Hypnosis specific to your individual needs which then promotes a higher rate of long term success.
Hypnotherapy is extremely effective in promoting change easily, effortlessly and effectively.
The combination of these two types of Therapy provides a very personalised experience that promotes positive long term behavioural change for each individual.
In my professional opinion, the combination of Hypnotherapy and Counselling provide a Therapy result which has much greater benefit compared to using these techniques separately.
Matthew is a graduate of:
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology & Communication)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma of Counselling
Matthew is a member of:
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH Registration: 1321N)
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia (PCHA Registration: 2101)
- Australian National Hypnotherapy Register (ANHR)
- Affiliate member of the Australian Counselling Association (ACA Registration: H0279)